Growing The Growers Filming Trip 2010

Diary with pictures of our trip to the USA and England to meet with people that have successfully encouraged more people to garden and farm organically

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Winter Is On Its Way

















In a vegetable garden the time of year does't matter there are always new things to do but as you can see the nights are getting very cold. These icy conditions together with the rapidly shortening days slow growth to a crawl for most plants. However there are still a couple of beds of Cavolo Nero to plant and I am getting to panic stage wondering if I will in fact get the seedlings in the ground.

















Yes I did! (This shot is looking back down the beds in the other direction.) It was very much a last minute thing and there was almost no light left when I took this photo. I am testing the limits of the camera in my phone and this was way too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment